CHEER’s friendly Activity Centers offer numerous opportunities for older adults to stay health and active. Members can enjoy exercise programs, support groups, craft classes, health seminars, concerts, games, trips, and more. A membership fee is required at the centers for activities and programs. No membership is required for participation in meal programs.
Benefits of membership include:
- Membership at all 7 CHEER centers
- Free participation in drop-in programs (cards, bingo, arts and crafts, Bible study, etc.)
- Receive member discount pricing on trips and tours
- Free screenings, lectures, and educational seminars
- Free entertainment and games